Everyone remembers these silly Facebook games, right? Well here were my really interesting (hardly) 25 things about me:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25
random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25
people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I
tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I love sushi but hate pickled ginger. Gross!
2. I love birds. Any kind. But I am having a hard time reconciling
that not all birds want to sit on my shoulder and sing me pretty songs
like my bird does. I get bit a lot :P
3. I really really dislike math. I am not convinced that learning
how to factor a poly-nomial will EVER help me get a job at the zoo.
Look, I probably just spelled poly-nomial wrong... that's how much I
4. I brush my teeth like 4 times a day. People with nasty teeth
freak me out. I might start carrying around a bag of toothbrushes and
hand them out to strangers.
5. I am Facebook challanged. For real... it took me like 10 minutes
to figure out how to post this once I actually realized that I had been
tagged in Sheileen's. I kinda like Myspace better. Feel free to tar and
feather me now.
6. It is taking a lot longer then I thought to come up with 25 things about me. And I am only on #6. I'm gonna be here awhile.
7. I am a bit compulsive when it comes to being tidy. Piles of
papers really bug me. It might be ok if it were an extremely neat
pile... but probably not. Everything has it's place and should be in
that place if not being utilized.
8. Going to the gym is the bane of my existence. But I hate being chubby, so I keep going.
9. I don't want children. You can lecture me about how I will
change my mind, but I won't. Really. I have not one stinking maternal
bone in my body. I love my neices and nephews, but at the end of the
day I am sooooo glad that they go home with someone else. So leave me
10. I am really unhappy about all the horror movies coming out that
are remakes of old ones. I happen to think that 'Last House on the
Left" was pretty brilliant the first time around. Why screw up a good
thing? Cause you know they are gonna screw it up. Just like they did
11. On that note, I also don't like all the movies they are putting
out that are remakes of Japanese or Korean films. Have you seen the
Korean version of "Shutter" WAY scarier than the crappy one they
released here. Are we really so lazy that we can't read some
12. Wombats are my favorite animal. I dare you to show me something cuter than a wombat
13. I love foreign films. This could play a large part in my
reasoning behind #11 :P Some of my favs: "City of Lost Children" "Pan's
Labyrinth" "Devils Backbone" "Old Boy". I watched "Fat Girl"... I can't
decide if I like it. Definitely disturbing... possibly brilliant. Jury
is still out on that one.
14. There are a ton of movies in my Netflix que. I don't think I
will ever reach the bottom (or at least what the bottom is now). I
don't even remember what half of them are about.
15. I'm pretty sure that Mark Whalberg has had some speech
coaching. I was watching "Fear" on TV the other night and he was hard
to listen to. He had like a lisp or something.... couldn't hear his R's.
Nothing says scary like a speech impediment. But then I watched "Max
Payne" (TERRIBLE btw) and he talks totally different.
16. I'm eating fried zuchini right now. Mmmmmmm
17. I love me some nintendo. I can play mario games for hours. I
got the new mario kart for wii for my birthday.... now i just need a
18. Haunted Houses scare the bejesus out of me! Especially if
there is a chance that someone could actually touch me. Oh Hell no!
19. I am very good at getting what I want. So good in fact that
you may not even realize that you are bending to my will. It's sort of
like the jedi mind-trick.
20. I can be extremely anti-social. There isn't much that sounds
better to me than staying in and putting my jammies on. Unless of
course you want to come over and hang out in your jammies too.
21. I tried wearing contacts for awhile, but they really hurt my
eyeballs. It felt like I had gravel in my eyes by the time the day was
over. So I stick with my trusty glasses. I look like a nerd, so what?
22. It is impossible for me to be on a diet. If I see cheesecake I
will eat it. Plain and simple. This is why I just keep plugging along
at the gym.
23. I love to dance! And I don't really care who is watching. I am
that girl at the club that hears some lame ass old school hip hop,
shouts "That's my jam!" and runs out to the dance floor to shake her
money maker even though everyone else just left :P
24. I do my own taxes every year. This is easy for me because I
have no children, I dont own a home or a business and I make squat. Yay
for Turbo Tax!
25. Holy Moly! It's the end. Ummm... one more thing...... I am
super duper sarcastic. Having said that, you should take almost all of
these "things" seriously.