Bucket List!!! I am not really sure why they call it that. Does anyone know? Maybe if I watched that stupid movie, which will surely make me cry, I would know. I dislike movies that make me cry (crying betrays my stone cold exterior!) so I am not going to watch it. But I do know that "Bucket List" is a term for a list of things that you want to do before you die. I don't plan on dying any time in the near future, not that any of us do, but I have been thinking lately of things I want to experience or accomplish before it is time to meet my maker (Morgan Freeman).
How could this possibly be bad??
2. Visit the Eiffel tower. I need a travel buddy. Anyone interested? I am a really good traveler because I am very organized. Itineraries make me happy. I took french for a few years in high school.... so I am pretty well prepared to order us beverages and ask to use the restroom (*ahem* Esque je peux aller aux toilets, sil vous plait?). I am sure Rosetta Stone can teach us the rest, haha!
3. Learn to snowboard. It seems ridiculous that I have lived 45 minutes from Mt. Shasta for the better part of my life and have still never been on a pair of skis or tried snowboarding. I am a fairly busy girl, but there is really no reason that I haven't made it up there, other than I am terrified of breaking my ass. Or my face. Snow looks soft, but that is probably very deceiving.
4. Ride in a hot air balloon. It just seems like it would be a whole lot of fun.
5. Take a photography class. There are so many beautiful things that I would love to be able to capture, but it never looks quite as good on film (well, memory card :p) as it does when I am looking through the finder. There is definitely an art to it.
6. Write a book. I don't really know what about yet. I have a couple short stories that I keep hidden away from public view, but I would like to work on something more substantial than that. Maybe one day I will figure it out, and get something published. Hell, if that Twilight chick can do it......
7. Start a non-profit, no kill, animal rescue.
Well, that is a good start. There will be more to come, but it is late, and my back hurts. Time for some shut eye :)
Good night, moon!